Why Plan Your Exit Strategy
An ‘exit strategy’ is much more than just selling your business. An effective exit strategy first ensures you and your business are equipped for the road ahead, including the sale and eventual retirement.
The results of preparing are tangible and immediate:
- Increased business value
- Enhanced business efficiency and profitability
- More free time due to effective delegation techniques
- Knowledge for improved decisions throughout the process
- Reduced stress- peace of mind for you and your family
- Maximizing financial yield
- Minimizing financial risk
- Minimizing taxes
There is one chance to get it right. With answers and intentional preparation, you’ll make well-informed decisions, avoiding surprises during this emotional, but very real, journey.
The decisions surrounding the sale of your business and preserving your wealth may be the most financially critical decisions of your career. Others will assist in this transition as well, possibly including your CPA, attorney, wealth advisor and estate planner. Acting in concert your team ensures the best decisions for you, your family and your future.
“You absolutely cannot make a series of good decisions without first confronting the brutal facts.”
– Jim Collins, “Good to Great”